UP FOR AUCTION
2 years ago I found myself being invited to a large Halloween party thrown by PS1 Moma and V Magazine in NYC a month before Halloween.
Having not celebrated Halloween since I was 10, I thought it was the perfect oportunity to use my adult skills as a Fashion Designer to live a childhood dream.
To be Data from The Goonies.
- Size 38R Army Overcoat with 21 hand sewn or fused (glued) patches
- Of the 21 Patches 10 are correct according to Damon of TheGoonies.org’s Data Jacket diagram. (diagram is included) The remaining patches are either as close as I could get in the short amount of time I had, or patch placeholders to make sure I filled the the proper amount of space.
- Yellow Backpack
- Stack of 6 “Fifty Dolla Bills” (not legal tender, of course)
- Single Speaker Boombox (works. Batteries not included) with custom USA Flag sticker
- Print outs, diagrams and notes on Data’s costume and props for you to fine tune the accuracy if you wish.
- Envy from other 30-something nostalgic nerds
CLICK HERE FOR THE AUCTION